• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Hello

JMtistic

Aug 13, 2005
Sweden
Hello

I guess it is time for me to introdues my self...

Anyway, I am JMtistic from Sweden, turning 19 in about an month. Ive been playing Diablo 2 since the begining, mostly SP and enjoying TCP/IP games with my IRL friend(s), I never really got into the battle.net thing. Anyway, now that i have found, what seems to be a great SP community. I got a reason to get back to D2 ones more. Due to many incidents with computers all of my dozen characters has gone missing. All SC, I have never touched HC as far as I remember (shame on me). So im now in for a fresh start with my Skellymancer, lvl 31 act 4 Normal so far...

Aside from D2, Art is a big part of my life and I am continuing my art studies in a few weeks. I am also a workout/fitness freak. If im not at the gym, I have a urge to do pushups, pull ups etc every now and then. I also enjoy running in the woods.

Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay and to get to know you all, later!

asdfgah

Apr 11, 2005
Gothenburg, Sweden
Welcome to the SPF! I'm hoping to meet you in an MP game soon, check out the stickied MP games thread :D

Are you playing 1.11?

(I'm swedish too ;D)

JMtistic said:
Aside from D2, Art is a big part of my life and I am continuing my art studies in a few weeks. I am also a workout/fitness freak. If im not at the gym, I have a urge to do pushups, pull ups etc every now and then. I also enjoy running in the woods.
That sounds interesting :thumbsup:

JMtistic

Aug 13, 2005
Sweden
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

asdfgah: Thanks! It is always nice to meet people from the country.

I'll be sure to keep an lookout for some MP games, and perhaps I will see you there too, some day soon... And yes, I do play 1.11.

nepeta: Ah, of course you may. It is mostly traditional painting and drawing among other things. Oil being my favorite and the Human figure as my favorite motiv in a realistic approach. I also work with digital painting at home with my computer (of course). And yes, I know the fact that Im cute :p

Any further questions are welcome...

water_moon

Jul 19, 2004
IL, USA
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goodness and squid repelant. Be sure to read the SPF FAQs, estop by the EMB, etc.

We seem to have an unusually high number of swedes here so you should ahve pleanty of people to MP with. And you ought to keep an eye out for when we have the art contests around here, we're always glad for another entry.

TheWormishOne

May 10, 2005
Oslo, Norway
*Hides in the corner and looks nervously at the evergrowing number of swedes* :scared:
(I'm norwegian.)

Welcome to the SPF. There are always helpful and pleasant people around here :)

JMtistic

Aug 13, 2005
Sweden
Water_moon, mv and TheWormishOne: Thanks! :)

Im not surprised that there would be many swedes here, for some reason.

Art contest you say? Thats something to me, so I'll be sure to keep an look out for it and to bring some competition or just another entry :p

cheers! JM