• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Hello

Registrar

Aug 13, 2005
San Diego, CA
Hello

Hi I am Registrar, new to the forum, but a D2 single player player (That sounds awkward) since day one. I live in San Diego, California and enjoy surfing, running, and a wee bit (or a ton) of D2. I specialize in Hardcore, it really gets my heart going and keeps me on my toes. My characters now are as follows:
SC:
Slayer Bookmark lvl 42 Necromancer
HC:
Guardian Death lvl 94 Necromancer
Guardian Fun lvl 90 Sorceress
Guardian Slam lvl 87 Barbarian
Guardian Grandeur lvl 86 Paladin
Guardian Jen lvl 82 Amazon
Conqueror Lame lvl 75 Druid
Conqueror Pow lvl 72 Barbarian
Destroyer Slash lvl 61 Assassin
Destroyer Normal lvl 55 Necromancer
Life lvl 25 Necromancer
Grim lvl 13 Paladin
Classic:
King Tox lvl 86 Barbarian
King Skeletone lvl 84 Necromancer

Writing them all down makes me realize all of the hours I have put in. :eek:
Hopefully I can get to know you all soon!
Thanks,
Registrar

*Edit: I can't believe that, I put Slayer instead of conqueror, I feel like a goon.*

Nov 21, 2004
Damn that's an impressive list of guardians. There's an increasing group of HC players now.
Welcome to the SPF. May your drops continue to be green and gold.

-Slayer

seige

Oct 24, 2004
Tassie
Greetings and salutations Registrar :)
Thats a nice lot of Necros you have there and HC as well.
Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay here with us. Good luck with your HC ventures :)

- Jas :howdy:

water_moon

Jul 19, 2004
IL, USA
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Do read the SPF FAQ 'casue while you may know all the quirks of the game, this place is certainly quirky. Don't forget to stop on by the EMB!