• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Heeeelllppp!!!

Orphan

May 23, 2004
Out of interest sake, are you able to make new accounts, or do you keep getting the same error? I want to know if this bannings have completely locked you out or something...

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
azndemonX said:
ok i cant play b net ladder err clsoed b net i logged in it says ur accnt has been closed [8] can sum1 help me?

From all the other threads about this it is because you used maphach or another 3rd party program

Also if you don't use maphack now i think people are still getting banned if they used it in the past(From what i have seen around here)

Aman

hellomoto

Aug 10, 2005
texas
It may be because you recieved a hacked item from another player during a trade or gift. My friend had this happen to him and he didn't know about it until it was too late. Bnet only detects the programs if you have the item it was used on or if you are using a hack. So they ban you if it is suspicious.