• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Healer?

Senor Bezeer

Mar 5, 2005
Healer?

Me and my buddy were just talking about building a new paladin, and we came up with a 'healer' This build would use prayer, holy bolt, fist of the heavens, and possibly blessed hammers (synergy for holy bolt correct?). Would this build work? NOT be viable but work? Is there a build like this in the guides or is it something new? Has anyone tried this before? if so would you mind giving us some pointers :) Thx for any help :thumbsup:

RiderPride

Aug 9, 2005
It Should

Well since by the looks of it, it's a new build so i guess you should do soem trial and error.

Senor Bezeer

Mar 5, 2005
Thanks guys, I just wasnt sure with all the guides since they've been given all these shwanky names and such. I can't wait to see this guy in action! I've havent seen one of these builds on bnet before so it should be interesting. :clap:

thats almost like teh planned skillplan for my healer on nl!

Cool! maybe we could heal together sometime :lol: Can I ask how he turned out?

muhnki

Aug 8, 2005
ive tried it before and it works great with the new bosses helps a lot of u can stay alive so work on staying alive. I dubbed it the AURADIN :) lol

Rane-

Apr 23, 2004
Sydney, Australia
You could do a lot better too thesedays. If you had a Prayer Merc and gave him an Infinity Weapon, that's two active prayers right there. If you then maxed Prayer yourself and used Plague as your weapon, that's 3 active prayers at once. You could then use Holy Freeze or Defiance or Salvation as your actual aura. THEN get Synergised Holy Bolts. I don't think you could be a better monk than that.