• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Have you ever noticed...

Ismalia

Jul 18, 2005
East Coast, USA
Have you ever noticed...

...that when you're busy levelling or playing one of your characters you always get a SLEW of very sweet magic/rare/unique items for another class, either one you have or one you don't?

My god, with what I find between my three characters, I could make an exceptional Barb or Necro, but I hate hate hate muling and in no way am I taking the chance of switching chars and making it into a game.

Sooooooooo annoying. Yet...strangely amusing. I used to find a tonnnnnnne of great Sorc stuff. So I make a Sorc. Tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnes of fab Barb, Sin, and Necro stuff. Nothing Sorcy.

It's a conspiracy, I tell you, A CONSPIRACY! :lol:

Ismalia

Jul 18, 2005
East Coast, USA
ActVTristPwnt said:
Simple solution...xfer them..

Don't have trustable friends? Trade your items..

Oh, oh, that I do. Astra got me hardcore addicted and we're constantly pm'ing each other throughout the day about our new finds for each other. Came in handy when my Sin was finding some seriously sweet Necro stuff for her.

I only have one ladder char right now as I only start a new one after beating a difficulty. Lame, but it's how I play.

ActVTristPwnt

Aug 2, 2005
North Carolina
Oh I see what you're saying. Yea that crap happens to all of us. On my first hell meph run of the new ladder he dropped a SoJ for me, yet comepletly refuses to drop a Shako, or Occy, or any Tal set piece. Rediculous!

Ismalia

Jul 18, 2005
East Coast, USA
ActVTristPwnt said:
Oh I see what you're saying. Yea that crap happens to all of us. On my first hell meph run of the new ladder he dropped a SoJ for me, yet comepletly refuses to drop a Shako, or Occy, or any Tal set piece. Rediculous!

Tell. Me. About. It. :scratch:

I'm getting phenomenal drops.... For every other class but mine. A conspiracy I tell you!

Though, this seems fairly consistent for the last month I've played: Holy Hell, I could make one incredible Barb!

Fluffballer

May 4, 2005
Since there are seven classes, you have about a 1 in 7 chance of finding stuff for your own class. Except those dang assassin claws. They drop like friggen Isenhart's.

Myrakh-2

Jun 23, 2004
flyff.cable.nu
Ismalia said:
...that when you're busy levelling or playing one of your characters you always get a SLEW of very sweet magic/rare/unique items for another class, either one you have or one you don't?

Now that you mention it... too bad that all the good items I find are completely invisible, so it's hard to pick them up. Or even *see* them in the first place.

It's very nice of blizzard to make SLEWs of items drop, but the new 99% chance of items to drop invisible pretty much counters that :-(