• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Hammerdin, no CBF?

schreier

Jun 26, 2003
Columbia, MD
Hammerdin, no CBF?

Most guides I've read for hammerdins, and most people I've talked to seem to really like putting an um in their shako, and wearing enigma and 2 SOJ or BK

This seems to indicate that they do not have cbf as a modifier. I was tempted to put a cham in my shako - does that make sense? Is it not needed w/ hammerdins for some reason?

schreier

garion

Apr 8, 2005
San Francisco
schreier said:
Most guides I've read for hammerdins, and most people I've talked to seem to really like putting an um in their shako, and wearing enigma and 2 SOJ or BK

This seems to indicate that they do not have cbf as a modifier. I was tempted to put a cham in my shako - does that make sense? Is it not needed w/ hammerdins for some reason?

schreier

being frozen dosent affect casting rate of blessed hammers...hence you dont need CBF for a hammerdin...for zealers and smiters yes....by for hammers..no..

garion

Apr 8, 2005
San Francisco
garion said:
being frozen dosent affect casting rate of blessed hammers...hence you dont need CBF for a hammerdin...for zealers and smiters yes....by for hammers..no..

also allot of endgame hammerdins have nigmas so they pretty much move around based on their casting speed...