• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Great MF afternoon of L3

5Ws

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
FL
Great MF afternoon of L3

In a matter of 2 hours, I've got:
4 Skill Tstroke
4 Skill Eth Tstroke
Andy's Visage
Blood Raven's Charge
Near Perf Shadow Killer

And most importantly, a Wizzy!

Made my day. :clap: :clap:

Arutha

May 20, 2004
Not to shabby, in 2 hours i managed to fold ~100 D sized figures for a report that has to be sent out today. So much fun :rolleyes: .

yelopen

May 19, 2005
O'Neil's Empire ~~~~~~ California
ehhh...not too bad I guess. I've found 2 BR's in 8 months of D2, both are +2 :lol:

Must...resist...urge...to...play diablo...even...though I'm...not...supposed to...Must find...where...parents...hid...diablo so...I can...play new ladder... :lol:

5Ws

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
FL
yelopen said:
ehhh...not too bad I guess. I've found 2 BR's in 8 months of D2, both are +2 :lol:

Must...resist...urge...to...play diablo...even...though I'm...not...supposed to...Must find...where...parents...hid...diablo so...I can...play new ladder... :lol:
Meh, buy a new copy!

yelopen

May 19, 2005
And getting caught and being grounded for life... :(

My parents said they might ground me for life for playing D2 too much on new ladder...but everytime I ask them again they say maybe. When will they give a definite answer? :lol:

I wouldn't expect them to ground me for life, since they're usually nice ;) but they are really against playing games and don't want me to ruin my grades when I go to 8th grade this year. :rolleyes:

Although I got straight A's in the first semester in 7th(before I started D2) and then second semester, got exactly same grades (with D2)...

5Ws

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
FL
yelopen said:
And getting caught and being grounded for life... :(

My parents said they might ground me for life for playing D2 too much on new ladder...but everytime I ask them again they say maybe. When will they give a definite answer? :lol:

I wouldn't expect them to ground me for life, since they're usually nice ;) but they are really against playing games and don't want me to ruin my grades when I go to 8th grade this year. :rolleyes:

Although I got straight A's in the first semester in 7th(before I started D2) and then second semester, got exactly same grades (with D2)...
1 word, chores. Start doing them and they'll prolly give in after like a day.

Rice_Farmer3

Dec 15, 2004
5Ws said:
In a matter of 2 hours, I've got:
4 Skill Tstroke
4 Skill Eth Tstroke
Andy's Visage
Blood Raven's Charge
Near Perf Shadow Killer

And most importantly, a Wizzy!

Made my day. :clap: :clap:
Congrats. sounds like wealth is flooding back into ladder. sounds like no more "if you give me your full sigs, i'll give you 3 ist runes later"s. not that it matters to me though...

evild2player

Sep 6, 2003
Canada
Heh the 8th grade is a breeze, trust me. I finished grade 8 with an 82% average and I wasn't concentrating on school(games mwuahhaa).

Well I certainly do regret downloading that stupid map hack. Now I can't play for a month. When I get unbanned I'm going to play hackless and make an IK barb!!

How much mf do you have currently 5Ws?

arcticknight

May 28, 2005
Chicago, IL
i think my situation is just as bad yelopen, my newer comp. isnt running windows at all...broke on monday when ladder reset :mad: only way i can play d2 now is to go over to friends house...and he can only play after 5pm...has to sneak on when parents are not home....at least i permed all my mules..hope the comp. gets fixed before three months. :( :)

Hacknshoot

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Pretty nice find today. It kind of sucks for me, because I have about 25% mf total. I can't find any mf items, so I can't get more magical/unique items. The cruel circle strikes again... so where should I be mfing right now? I'm doing all nm runs but duriel and baal because I don't like duriel, and I can't get the ancients done...

yelopen

May 19, 2005
evild2player said:
Heh the 8th grade is a breeze, trust me. I finished grade 8 with an 82% average and I wasn't concentrating on school(games mwuahhaa).

Well I certainly do regret downloading that stupid map hack. Now I can't play for a month. When I get unbanned I'm going to play hackless and make an IK barb!!

How much mf do you have currently 5Ws?

82% sux... :rolleyes:
Anything below 90% is crap in our family. My average percentage last year was 94%.

I suppose being asian has something to do with all this... :rolleyes: :lol:

Hacknshoot

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
yelopen said:
82% sux... :rolleyes:
Anything below 90% is crap in our family. My average percentage last year was 94%.

I suppose being asian has something to do with all this... :rolleyes: :lol:

... Your parents let you by with a NINETY? o_O

My parents make me get at LEAST a 92, more times than not, a 94+ is acceptable.

yelopen

May 19, 2005
Hacknshoot said:
... Your parents let you by with a NINETY? o_O

My parents make me get at LEAST a 92, more times than not, a 94+ is acceptable.

Whatever. 90 is nothing to get pissed over, but they want me 95+ for all subjects.

They understand when I get 92 on the hardest English teacher in school :rolleyes: The highest score in her class was like 94. 2/3 of the people get like 85, and some guy gets like 60 :lol:

hikids

Feb 22, 2005
Or
geez ur guys seem like u g uys have it easy..in my class our usaul grade is a 54% lol to bad i got my pala up and my grade up before the end of the semister
hehe