• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

gorny and new mh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twoflower

Banned
May 22, 2004
gorny and new mh

i m realy getting sick and tired of reporting every other thread. please be more generous whit the ban stick, aragorn. ppl who proudly anounce here that they will use MH again or who try to argue why MH is not as bad as we see it should be gone. plese. realy. gone as in banned imeadiatly

Dawnmaster

Apr 23, 2004
Belgium
I second that :rolleyes:

Boy am I glad that I'm not a mod, I'd hate to read all those threads, locking and/or replying and/or banning... :D

Gorny

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
twoflower said:
i m realy getting sick and tired of reporting every other thread. please be more generous whit the ban stick, aragorn. ppl who proudly anounce here that they will use MH again or who try to argue why MH is not as bad as we see it should be gone. plese. realy. gone as in banned imeadiatly

Ever heard of a PM ?

And for the record, I Cannot ban someone for maphack unless they link to a site where it can be gotten from, ask where to get it, or push its use in some way. (trade forums aside)

Myself, and Elly and the other mods have been over this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.