• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Good Morning Wednesday

Maximus

Jun 25, 2003
Good Morning Wednesday

Hi Guys,

Been AWOL the past few days. I logged a few times for 5 minutes at a time and didn't really do much but run around with my Javazon doing E/S/P runs.

Let me know what you guys are up to?

As for me I was able to get the Wind Druid to lvl 84 over the weekend. Nothing much of note. Collected a few socketted elite armours.

Jeez I gotta run,

/max

Joxtur

Jun 22, 2003
No one was around by 8 Monday, so I bailed. I was on to catch up with Grim, Xir, Tsuki, and Jake last night, then b.net flaked. So I bailed.

Good news is the Party Favor hit 50. The bad news? I'm not entirely positive he really truly stayed alive during b.net's flake. He _looks_ ok, so we'll see. Another two strength and I can use the Atlantean.

That's all my news.

-Jox

Got Khalim's Spleen in Hell with the barb from the spider with a Venereal Disease. Finally stopped resurrecting my idiot merc as:

1) He just keeps dying anyway.
2) He is expensive to resurrect.
3) Now I only fight mobs of 5 or 6 instead of 30, since he no longer wakes up the entire zone.

Grim Ward and Taunt remain my means of survival.

Other than that, gave a bit of a NM rush to Grim, and did a few NM Countess runs with the Sorc.

Maximus

Jun 25, 2003
Hey Joxxy good to see you're messing around still. I don't get on usually till about 9pm since I work late. If you need a +2 str SC let me know.

Xir you got the spleen. Heh thought it was a heart of some sort but it makes squishy sounds like a spleen. I ran through almost all of act3 on Sunday. I cleared the entire Forest area (spider great and flayer). Got all the wps up to travincal. I didn't do any quests like Khalim's parts and book or flail. Figured I'd wait to do some of those with you.

Btw, if anyone needs socketted elites I saved a bunch. I should put on them on the group mules once I get a chance. I also put all crafts I did on them too. Nothing out of this world but they're interesting to look at nonetheless.

/max

Joxtur

Jun 22, 2003
Maximus said:
Hey Joxxy good to see you're messing around still. I don't get on usually till about 9pm since I work late. If you need a +2 str SC let me know.

Xir you got the spleen. Heh thought it was a heart of some sort but it makes squishy sounds like a spleen. I ran through almost all of act3 on Sunday. I cleared the entire Forest area (spider great and flayer). Got all the wps up to travincal. I didn't do any quests like Khalim's parts and book or flail. Figured I'd wait to do some of those with you.

Btw, if anyone needs socketted elites I saved a bunch. I should put on them on the group mules once I get a chance. I also put all crafts I did on them too. Nothing out of this world but they're interesting to look at nonetheless.

/max
OOH Yes!! oh pleasepleaseplease! I love you forever! an extra +2 to skills is always a GOOD thing.. especially with Synergies....

Maximus

Jun 25, 2003
Joxtur said:
OOH Yes!! oh pleasepleaseplease! I love you forever! an extra +2 to skills is always a GOOD thing.. especially with Synergies....

Ummm joxxy, you do know I said +2 STR Small Charm did you? Hehe, no worries.

And yes +2 skills is definitely very good.

/max