• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

good morning 08/16/05

Jun 22, 2003
Burlington, VT
aragorn_elessar said:
Never seen any of those here.
You mean stat forum ?
Back in the day we used to post 'Good Morning' threads in the General Strategery forum. (This was years ago, before your time here.) Every so often they used to pop up in the community as the gen strat died out and was locked. I haven't seen one in a good 6 months at least.

EDIT: For those who never saw the threads, they were basically a place to post all your D2 happenings, successes and findings of the previous day. It was good fun. I have no idea why we made a new thread everyday, but that's how it went.

Gorny

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
SuggestiveName said:
Back in the day we used to post 'Good Morning' threads in the General Strategery forum. (This was years ago, before your time here.) Every so often they used to pop up in the community as the gen strat died out and was locked. I haven't seen one in a good 6 months at least.

EDIT: For those who never saw the threads, they were basically a place to post all your D2 happenings, successes and findings of the previous day. It was good fun. I have no idea why we made a new thread everyday, but that's how it went.

Yeah I know that Sugg, I just never saw thim in this forum ...pre merge or post merge.

Used to see them in General strat all the time too.

Jun 22, 2003
Burlington, VT
aragorn_elessar said:
Yeah I know that Sugg, I just never saw thim in this forum ...pre merge or post merge.

Used to see them in General strat all the time too.
I seem to recall seeing a couple, but they die off the front page really fast.

EDIT: Just did a search for "good morning," only found 2 threads in community -- one from june 05, another from july 05.

jshaneh

Aug 7, 2005
maryland
yesterday i made spirit 33fcr , 22 vita and 111 mana almost ALL perf , made spirit , found 14 mf tals belt , umm i found angelics ring , armor and weapon

and i got to lvl 44 in 1 day :) just started my lite sorc

Fictional

Jul 16, 2003
Visit site
As a grp we used to post our previous days stuff.
Since we were a HC bunch we had a set of game names/passwords.
It made the games safe to play in and we could safely drop stuff in town to gather later or leave it for whomever needed it.

Then a few of us bailed for Everquest in 2000 and would randomly pop back in from time to time :)

Pretty old school stuff. ( damn i'm feeling old now).
I see Flux is still around :) /wave

Blue_Life Carebear
Blue_Death HC
(back in the day)

P.S. i know my ranger (pally with a bow) will work damnit heheh
good times

keithano

Aug 2, 2005
Macau
www.fotop.net
Mfing the whole day but got nth...sad , either in NM or HELL..
the best is to say ..a magefist.

Followed several hell baal runs yesterday , and 82lvl now,
aim to pump the cold mastery up to lvl 17 with + skills , and that will
finished my build of the pure cold sorcy , and will start a hammerdin or smiter.

dang79

Feb 18, 2004
keithano said:
Mfing the whole day but got nth...sad , either in NM or HELL..
the best is to say ..a magefist.

Followed several hell baal runs yesterday , and 82lvl now,
aim to pump the cold mastery up to lvl 17 with + skills , and that will
finished my build of the pure cold sorcy , and will start a hammerdin or smiter.

Found an ARACH yesterday.... woot....
these key runs are getting lucrative...