• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

"Good maps" for Meph/Baal runs

Cozmo

Jan 12, 2005
"Good maps" for Meph/Baal runs

Obviously, some maps are easier to run than others, like when the entrance to Durance of Hate level 3 is almost right next to the waypoint on level 2. My question is, once you have a good map like that, is it possible to somehow keep that map and run Meph over and over again? I don't see how, as every time I make a new game the map is randomized, but I've read some guides where the author makes it sound like it can be done. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? Thanks!

DaCerZ

Aug 28, 2004
Glasgow, Scotland.
Equally you could just keep making games to you get the waypoint in the position that implies it being the closest possible route to the lvl3 entrance.

Seems simple enough.

-Dace-

allensong

Jul 3, 2004
Toronto
DaCerZ said:
Equally you could just keep making games to you get the waypoint in the position that implies it being the closest possible route to the lvl3 entrance.

Seems simple enough.

-Dace-

that could cause a lot of failed to join games and realm downs/ip bans ><

DaCerZ

Aug 28, 2004
Glasgow, Scotland.
Not really... think about the time it takes to walk from the dock where you spawn in Kurast, to where the WP is? thats pleanty of time to avoid a RD =\

-Dace-

Godz Deathz

Banned
Jul 25, 2005
usa
DaCerZ said:
Not really... think about the time it takes to walk from the dock where you spawn in Kurast, to where the WP is? thats pleanty of time to avoid a RD =\

lol that like 10 seconds, i really hope ur kidding :D

Leohappy

Mar 26, 2005
Slovenia
I usually go clockwise from durance wp and theres about 75% chance I find durance 3 entrance somewhere in that direction. If you tele along the walls it's reasonably safe also.