• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

gib more?!?!

Ankeli

Oct 11, 2004
Finland
gib more?!?!

It was hard, but I finally made a giveaway game on EuHCNL. I made the game for 2 players and waited for someone to come in. Some happy looking sorc joins in and i start unloading. I gave away stuff from 20life sc's and wizzies to 4x full tals set etc. etc.

I unloaded TWO FULL ACCOUNTS on him, the last being my primary mf sorc that I really felt "bad" about dismissing. She gave away her perf hoto and 534 CTA. All to the one, same person.

After I'm done, he goes:

<random guy>: lol thats all?
me: yes... you just got 16 chars worth of stuff.
<random guy>: lol?
<random guy>: give more!?! PLZ!?
me: ...
<random guy>: LOL NOOB GIEV MORE OR I PK YUO!

I left the game and let some nice friendly lvl 20 claim my lvl 93 ear.

*sigh* I hope he gets banned or something, disgraceful people are the worst in bnet. -.-

bipolar

Jul 7, 2003
Always sucks giving away stuff to people who don't appreciate it :( I always try to be kind and courteous online ... sadly, the 13 year olds out there ruin b.net for the rest of us.

No offense to any mature 13 year olds that may be reading this. I meant the more different 13 year olds, the ones that aren't mature :p

senji

Banned
Jul 9, 2003
its greed
worst part is you took all those time to aquire those items and let some ungrateful bastard have it

KonFuzionz

Jun 22, 2005
bipolar said:
Always sucks giving away stuff to people who don't appreciate it :( I always try to be kind and courteous online ... sadly, the 13 year olds out there ruin b.net for the rest of us.

No offense to any mature 13 year olds that may be reading this. I meant the more different 13 year olds, the ones that aren't mature :p

:clap: Im an imature 13!!! yay!!! and yes this is mindless spam, but i just wanted to say its not the imature 13 year olds, its the 10 year olds that try to act like 15 year olds and want to have a "cyber gf" on b.net that ruin if for the rest of us.

NEURO_CKY

Feb 13, 2004
Ashland,Oregon
www.ckymusic.com
Ankeli said:
It was hard, but I finally made a giveaway game on EuHCNL. I made the game for 2 players and waited for someone to come in. Some happy looking sorc joins in and i start unloading. I gave away stuff from 20life sc's and wizzies to 4x full tals set etc. etc.

I unloaded TWO FULL ACCOUNTS on him, the last being my primary mf sorc that I really felt "bad" about dismissing. She gave away her perf hoto and 534 CTA. All to the one, same person.

After I'm done, he goes:

<random guy>: lol thats all?
me: yes... you just got 16 chars worth of stuff.
<random guy>: lol?
<random guy>: give more!?! PLZ!?
<random guy>: LOL NOOB GIEV MORE OR I PK YUO!

I left the game and let some nice friendly lvl 20 claim my lvl 93 ear.

*sigh* I hope he gets banned or something, disgraceful people are the worst in bnet. -.-

this is almost identical with my experience when i gave away my old ladder goodies. there was 1 person STOKED to have been in the game where i dumped 2 accounts worth of 80+ chars gear on the ground. the other 5 or so people in the game were all yelling " is that it.....where is the 40/15s, etc.).
needless to say id rather give my stuff to charsi next time i plan to be nice and give away free things........

CampKillYourself