• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Gear needed for BvC?

Gibberling

Aug 5, 2005
Gear needed for BvC?

I want to build a BvC build for pvp and I was just wondering what the "dream item setup" would be. Im getting semi-rich in ladder so im pretty sure I can afford at least 1-2 pieces of equipment.

And can anyone also tell me what a dream set up would be for BvsB build? Thanks

necrotica

Aug 14, 2005
You should definitely have enigma, use a mp one because it only requires 55 str and with a 20 stat anni or anni+barb torch, you dont need any str at all so i suggest making your barb purely vita. Dex is not needed because casters have low defense and with your skills maxed and angelic ammy+ 1 angelic ring you should have more than enough ar for any caster. I used ebotd zerker, mp enigma, umed arreats, umed ss, dracul's grasp. Other gear depends on whom you duel.

Ice - 1 raven frost, snowclash, treks.
Fire - 1 dwarf star, nokozan relic, hotspurs or infernostride boots
Light - tgods, 2 wisps

Only difference is when you're dueling a foher. I used a 4× Perf topaz monarch (160 light res ), which makes conviction useless, since -150 res is max for conviction and fohers dmg is light based.

As for charms, get a few 3/20/20's and as many 20 lifers as possible.
Skills - max Bo, mastery, ww, 1 point frw, 5 - 7 points natural resist, rest is up to you.

With a bit of practice you should be able to kill pretty much any caster with this gear. Good luck!