• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Fury Question?

tmd turka

Aug 2, 2005
Fury Question?

Is a low level fury viable for a pvp rabies druid. Since the 1.11 patch release there no longer is a carrion ring bug. So my idea is to max rabies, poison creeper, lycnathropy, and a few into both werewolf and oaksage. This would leave me enough to put like 5 skill points into fury. So my question is should i get fury if its not goiong to be maxed? Also if I invest in Fury i definatly wont have enough left to get summons.

Thanks

GkT

Banned
Jul 30, 2005
Hi,

Could you stop making multiple Threads on single questions? Just use the 'Search' button.

There's about 6 of your Threads crowding the 1st page...and you have like 4 in the PvP Forum.

tmd turka

Aug 2, 2005
GkT said:
Hi,

Could you stop making multiple Threads on single questions? Just use the 'Search' button.

There's about 6 of your Threads crowding the 1st page...and you have like 4 in the PvP Forum.

Sure thing I wont do this anymore.

tmd turka

Aug 2, 2005
tmd turka said:
Sure thing I wont do this anymore.

And by wont do this anymore I mean post on this forum site ever. The only reason i make so many post is beacuse a.) no one is on to answer me, and b.) no one gives me any useful information . It takes several revisions of the orginal questions to get a concrete answer. I always say I am out of line for posting so much and yes it is bad forum behavior. After today im just gonna stick to reading other post and not creating any of my own. I am too impatient and do not belong on a thread. Feel free to answer my posts up to today but they will be my lasts so rejoice all. I no longer will bother the diabloii forums again.