• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

For all the MH users.

MKdiabloii

Aug 11, 2005
USA
Ok, I know I (and the other mh users) got what we deserved - but what pisses me off the most are you self-righteous hypocrites who, yes, never used mh yourselves, but were the assholes who would ask a sorc with mh to tele to the thrown of destruction to do baal runs so you could lvl up while you sat back waiting for the tp. You assholes may never have downloaded the hack, but you certainly have reaped the rewards - so until you can say you've never been in a game with someone using it and never benefited from it - please stfu.

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
MKdiabloii said:
Ok, I know I (and the other mh users) got what we deserved - but what pisses me off the most are you self-righteous hypocrites who, yes, never used mh yourselves, but were the assholes who would ask a sorc with mh to tele to the thrown of destruction to do baal runs so you could lvl up. you assholes may never have downloaded the hack, but you certainly have reaped the rewards - so until you can say you've never been in a game with someone using it and never benefited from it - please stfu.
faceyys.gif

Mr_Grimm

Jun 28, 2003
England
Visit site
MKdiabloii said:
Ok, I know I (and the other mh users) got what we deserved - but what pisses me off the most are you self-righteous hypocrites who, yes, never used mh yourselves, but were the assholes who would ask a sorc with mh to tele to the thrown of destruction to do baal runs so you could lvl up. you assholes may never have downloaded the hack, but you certainly have reaped the rewards - so until you can say you've never been in a game with someone using it and never benefited from it - please stfu.

/agree

it'd be nice if they learned some spelling and grammar also.

Naitti

Mar 2, 2004
Lahti, Finland
irc-galleria.net
MKdiabloii said:

I can! Yes, me me me! I always play alone. It's not that hard.

And btw, Davidus..

ROFL!

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
MKdiabloii said:
Ok, I know I (and the other mh users) got what we deserved - but what pisses me off the most are you self-righteous hypocrites who, yes, never used mh yourselves, but were the assholes who would ask a sorc with mh to tele to the thrown of destruction to do baal runs so you could lvl up while you sat back waiting for the tp. You assholes may never have downloaded the hack, but you certainly have reaped the rewards - so until you can say you've never been in a game with someone using it and never benefited from it - please stfu.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y148/ArmyBaller/thsarcasm.gif

doodle

Jul 7, 2004
Naitti said:
I can! Yes, me me me! I always play alone. It's not that hard.

And btw, Davidus..

ROFL!
You always play alone, but not everyone likes to be a loner. Actually, the majority of people don't prefer solitude but prefer having company.

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
doodle said:
rev, how old are you?

At least many people that have gotten banned are showing some sense of thought and intuition, whereas I'm seeing lots of "legit" players spamming incredibly immature trash.

Grow up.

My guess is old enough to "Luke, I am your Father". It's all in good fun dude, laugh a little, you'll feel better.

CousinIchbod

Aug 3, 2005
Durango, Colorado
Yah please dont go out of the way to criticize people. this is a good example of why not to talk about 3rd party programs... because people will make posts like this. i dont criticize programs like bots or what not because everything has indirectly assisted me (like making things on bnet cheaper) and i dont base my wealth on d2 by comparing myself to others... neither should you. if this is the case then you shouldnt be concerned weather or not someone is cheating.

doodle

Jul 7, 2004
rev129 said:
My guess is old enough to "Luke, I am your Father". It's all in good fun dude, laugh a little, you'll feel better.
Lol, but you'll learn in life, not just Diablo, that kicking people when they're down is NOT COOL. :lol:

Honestly though, a big majority of battle.net was banned and those left remaining will have friends that are no longer there, hence their motive to play is no longer there.

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
doodle said:
Lol, but you'll learn in life, not just Diablo, that kicking people when they're down is NOT COOL. :lol:

Honestly though, a big majority of battle.net was banned and those left remaining will have friends that are no longer there, hence their motive to play is no longer there.

You really think "A Big Majority"? My guess is maybe 10%. In the last 3 days I think I joined maybe 3-4 gamnes where it was obvious that someone was using MH and I've been playing HC.

Bigrob

Banned
May 20, 2005
????
you can just star-over again. For me, im playing HCL right now and even my acct didnt get banned i barely touch them nowaday.