• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

For $250.00 you to can be Godly Uber!!!

rev129

Nov 17, 2003
All Over
For $250.00 you to can be Godly Uber!!!

Holy steaming rat turds Batman!!!! Last night I decided to check out one of those websites you see being spammed in the chat that sell equipment. My intention was not to buy, but just to see what the prices were. Had I wanted to deck my Necro out from head to toe with some good gear "dosn't include ANY runeword equip" it would have ran me about $200-250. WOW, do folks actually pay that much for this stuff?

xtntx

Jul 28, 2005
Canada
rev129 said:
Holy steaming rat turds Batman!!!! Last night I decided to check out one of those websites you see being spammed in the chat that sell equipment. My intention was not to buy, but just to see what the prices were. Had I wanted to deck my Necro out from head to toe with some good gear "dosn't include ANY runeword equip" it would have ran me about $200-250. WOW, do folks actually pay that much for this stuff?

yea noobies. ppl who are totally lost in this world :lol:

not even a penny is worth spending on d2. NOT EVEN!

pretty sure u will quit soon enough trust.