• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

FO or Bliz for CL sorc?

tkh maximus

Aug 5, 2005
Denmark
FO or Bliz for CL sorc?

I'm having a hard time figuring out which secondary skill to use. I'm making a CL sorc where I'm maxing CL, Lightning, and Mastery, which is about 64 (can't remember exactly).

What is the most effective secondary skill to use? A maxed out Frozen Orb or a Maxed out Blizzard (both with remaining skills in Mastery)

Please help me out. I am determined to use a cold skill.

chubbypuppy

Dec 2, 2003
The stickied guide suggests FO as the secondary, because it costs the least to get an effective secondary skill.

Godz Deathz

Banned
Jul 25, 2005
usa
yes, fo is the best choice if only for that it is the most effective damage skill in the game per skill pts spent

if you try for blizz, you would have to do synergies to get a high dmg blizz, which would lower lite dmg a lot

orb only requires, uh, (tries to count on fingers but realizes he doesnt have enough fingers) 26 pts to get decent dmg with fo