• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

First Uniqe You Found In New Ladder

azngeekguy

Jul 9, 2005
First Uniqe You Found In New Ladder

my first find was a LeadCrow Light CrossBow and it was just one of my first few kills too which is pretty crazy BUT!!!! IM A FREAKIN NECRO CAN'T USE IT BY 2 DEX!!!!! ARG

anyways wats your guys find :)

dancingwookie

Jul 15, 2005
juss found lenymo off of rakanishu
-godly-godly-godly-godly-godly-

seriously i love this thing
good find by the way....... i guess

-dancingwookie

Painman

Jun 22, 2003
Massachusetts
Visit site
No uniques... but I've pulled 6 rares so far, I haven't even cleared Cold Plains yet. 2 gloves, 2 armors, a buckler and an ethereal club with +phys, cold and lit damage. That's my pain stick for now, probably till it breaks :)

Tethir

Mar 31, 2005
Felloak from Corpsefire, Nagel dropped in A2 but despite my clicking it 3 times, I did not get it - I was also the first one to run to it.

azngeekguy

Jul 9, 2005
hmm....judgin from these rates...trade games gonna be back up soon...anyone wanna bet when shakos and stuff gonna be back up on the trade list? bet some runes? lem? lol though the first few good uniqes people is gonna keep and use

Tethir

Mar 31, 2005
Nice, I just killed Andy again and she dropped unique Bardiche AND Mace. I definately need the mace.

ogogo on ice

May 19, 2005
US
Jeeze I've re-run most of act 2 (I just started act 3) and I havn't even found a set, let alone a unique. Just a bunch of rares. Which get beat out by stuff I buy from the blacksmith. Oh well.

Omikron8

Jun 28, 2003
azngeekguy said:
hmm....judgin from these rates...trade games gonna be back up soon...anyone wanna bet when shakos and stuff gonna be back up on the trade list? bet some runes? lem? lol though the first few good uniqes people is gonna keep and use

1-2 days maximum