• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

first character in a long time....

ColtEtish

Oct 2, 2003
first character in a long time....

Ok, so I wanna get serious about starting my first character since season 1 of 1.10 ladder, which I quit at like lvl 70 or something...

I was thinking a pally, and I've been reading lots and lots of guide, but theres sooo many, so I was most likely going to start a pally, should I start a pally first, or make a magic find char first?

I've heard people say orb sorc, but she gets useless later in the game, so I was thinking a ce necro? suggestions on a mg character anyone? I would have posted this in general but I was thinking pally so I might as well ask these questions here also...

So if I started a mf character (from scratch with no items and a new account), what would be your guide suggestions?

ColtEtish said:
Ok, so I wanna get serious about starting my first character since season 1 of 1.10 ladder, which I quit at like lvl 70 or something...

I was thinking a pally, and I've been reading lots and lots of guide, but theres sooo many, so I was most likely going to start a pally, should I start a pally first, or make a magic find char first?

I've heard people say orb sorc, but she gets useless later in the game, so I was thinking a ce necro? suggestions on a mg character anyone? I would have posted this in general but I was thinking pally so I might as well ask these questions here also...

So if I started a mf character (from scratch with no items and a new account), what would be your guide suggestions?

Paladins are good in big partys and necros can almost beat the game by them selfs but paladins are really good with big partys so think about it I would go with the pally