• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

first build

willemvh

Aug 16, 2005
belgium
first build

oke guys i just play for fun
buth what you guys think of this build i never did nm or hell before with sorc so....

20 in meteor
20 fire mastery
20 warmth
1 blaze/fire wall/fire ball/fire bolt/inferno (total 5)
1 telekeny
1 teleport
1 static field (more??)
where should i put the other points in or should i build up evenly with my other points so that i don't rely on fire only????
thx for the feedback guys!!!

kingwillie

Jul 28, 2004
NJ
xspeak.net
I advise you dont put any more points into warmth then one.

Otherwise your build can branch out 2 ways:
1) Pure Fire
2) Fire and another element (Lightning or Ice)

If its a pure fire build then go with 20 in meteor, 20 in fire mastery, 20 in fire bolt, 20 in fire ball

If its a duel elemental build you can check the stickyed sorc guilds on top for maybe a Meteor/Orb build or a Fball/Blizz build or something of that sort

GotFriana

Jul 13, 2005
Argentina
willemvh said:
oke guys i just play for fun
buth what you guys think of this build i never did nm or hell before with sorc so....

20 in meteor
20 fire mastery
20 warmth
1 blaze/fire wall/fire ball/fire bolt/inferno (total 5)
1 telekeny
1 teleport
1 static field (more??)
where should i put the other points in or should i build up evenly with my other points so that i don't rely on fire only????
thx for the feedback guys!!!

If you want a pure fire sorc then you better put only 1 in warmth and 20 in Fire Ball to have a quick spell. Plus Fire Ball and Meteor synergize each other.
But if you plan to play PvM and solo then go for a second element. As someone mentioned there are very nice guides for almost all combinations.

AnimeCraze

Jul 13, 2005
Vancouver
20 in warmth is usually considered a waste, since there are a lot of +skill items, +mana items, +mana regen items, and most of all, mana pots. Slap on an insight and a frostburns and pretty much all your mana problems goes away. Carry a few pots just in case, but you probably don't need it. With all those stuff adding your mana, you don't really need 20 warmth. I am having 1 in warmth right now, and having crap runeword stuff on me, and I don't have much problem with teleing nm meph and andy provided that I either drink pots, or tele and walk.

Edit: Crap I mean by insight, stealth, rhyme. Trying to get a hold of a 4 soc sword and shield for spirit. Haven't been playing too much so I am not exactly ahead.