• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

finishing my zealot

PuNKaSS4_20

Jun 22, 2003
chicago
Visit site
finishing my zealot

Hey all!
I'm trying to finish up my zealot and could use some advice. First off, I have all the main skills maxed, ie: sac, zeal, fant, and hs. I have a bunch of +plus skill items so they're around 27-29. I'm thinking about dumping the rest of my points in defience for the syn to hs and 1 in salvation. good idea? don't really have a problem with pi so i don't need vengence.

my stats (base) are about.. 200str, 110dex, 130vit (somewhere around there) with items they all go up about a hundred. I have about 40 points left to invest so I'm guessing I should put them all in vit right? maybe acouple more in dex?

I'm thinking of socketing a hoz with a pdiamond, any other ideas? (i think an um might be better, but i don't have one) I also have a 39% ed jewel that I might put in my gaze helm. y/n?

anyways, thanks for your help and time
have a good one!

Arutha

May 20, 2004
points into defiance = more defense
points into blessed aim = more AR

Make sure you have enough dex to get 75% chance to block, after that dump the rest into vit.

hikids

Feb 22, 2005
Or
geez thats alot of str umm a good lilttle thing i use is ur lvl times 2 to get ur dex untill u get about 130-140 thats what i do (or will) but ya what weapoin u using to take that much str? or armor?