• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Feral Rage

Pent

Jun 22, 2003
www.skiguy.net
Feral Rage

Is Feral Rage worth maxing for a PVM build?
What is the fastest fpa it can attack at, and does it gain speed with more points? or are there any hidden advatages to more points other then more frw and life leech?

My build I was going to go with was:
20WW
20Ly
20Fury
20Feral Rage
20Rabies
and where that item with the slvl21 poison creeper.

My tactics would be to charge up feral rage and than, alternating rabies and fury on a group of monsters. And switch back to feral for a hit before it wears off, rinse repeat.

NSXdreamer

Dec 7, 2003
Middle of an island
I tried it before 1.10, so that's without all the synergy. Problem is they only last 4 sec on all the other monster infected from initial point of infection, and I usually play in player 8 mode, maybe that's why though.

electricblue

Jun 22, 2003
www.geocities.com
NSXdreamer said:
I tried it before 1.10, so that's without all the synergy. Problem is they only last 4 sec on all the other monster infected from initial point of infection, and I usually play in player 8 mode, maybe that's why though.

you can go up to 75k rabies damage over 20 seconds in 1.1

read my hybrid wolf guide.