• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Fcr Breakpoints

aminoscrappa

Jul 20, 2004
Fcr Breakpoints

i was wondering what the breakpoints were, im sure theres a link to it somewhere so if anyone could find it for me or just list the break points themselves that would be great

aminoscrappa

Jul 20, 2004
thx a lot... is it worth sacrificing gear on a sorc to hit that 200 fcr point? I mean instead of 2 fcr rings i could have 2 sojs for more dmg on my attack and more mana for my energy shield right?

qscwdvefzrax

Oct 4, 2004
aminoscrappa said:
thx a lot... is it worth sacrificing gear on a sorc to hit that 200 fcr point? I mean instead of 2 fcr rings i could have 2 sojs for more dmg on my attack and more mana for my energy shield right?
The FCR suffix is compatible with the Bahamut prefix on magic rings for 10fcr/120 mana magic rings. Rare FCR Rings can get up to 90 mana, but have the chance for resists and stats as well. If you need to reach the next FCR BP, you can calculate how much dmg per second you are doing with and without the extra BP, as well as take into account that if you get good rare fcr rings with resists, you can add skills elsewhere instead of resist.