• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Fast question :)

seeks

Jul 26, 2005
Norway, Hadsel
Fast question :)

Hey :) have looked around on some builds but cant see any hybrid builds who was so popular in 1.08.. have been away for 2 years and want to try this out again .. someone know if it works in 1.11 ? or 1.10?
Hybrid im thinking on LF and Guided... and who would the skill tree look like since the skilltree is all ****ed up since last i looked at it :)

thanx for the help :)

*seeks-gw on europe :)

seeks

Jul 26, 2005
Norway, Hadsel
evild2player said:
Try an LF/Strafe hybrid Zon. There should be a guide for it in the stickies.

Guided arrow doesn't work very well anymore.

thanx:) hehe, made an amazon after i wrote here, so i noticed the dmg is gone on guided... :O but wtf, how do i kill bosses if i want to be a javzon and go lightning?

chubbypuppy

Dec 2, 2003
seeks said:
thanx:) hehe, made an amazon after i wrote here, so i noticed the dmg is gone on guided... :O but wtf, how do i kill bosses if i want to be a javzon and go lightning?

since u are going fury, u can put 20 into charged strike to kill bosses and fury will synergize with charged strike.