• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

FARA Question

burke615

Nov 17, 2003
Massachusetts
Visit site
FARA Question

[I don't know if this should go into the ATMA thread but since it isn't about ATMA per se I'm posting a new thread.]

FARA - the ATMA reporting tool - produces really cool reports. Unfortunately, I seem to have an outdated copy or I'm doing something wrong. The reports I like are concise, with three columns for Norm/Excep/Elite; the reports I am generating have one item to a line. Does anyone know either what I am doing wrong, or where I can get the lastest version?

Thanks!
Burke

Nightfish

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
I've still got the zip file from when I downloaded it. There were a typo or two in the dat file, though... I can send that to you, if you want. The link is gone with the old thread, I assume.

Butzull

Jun 22, 2003
Melbourne
Visit site
If 1.10 .dat files are floating around the ether, I wouldn't mind grabbing one.

gavman (over at) netspace (period) net (dot) au

Oh, and sorry you can't cut and paste it, but it's not a hotmail addy I can easily replace. Damn crawlers! :(

Thanks in advance!

Butz. :teeth:

Borlag

Nov 12, 2003
Helsinki, Funland
www.borlag.cjb.net
Poet if I remember right you need the new Fara (came with the dat I sent you) for them all to work...I'll upload the whole zip there :)

Just takes awhile...I'll try to rush this, just need to umm do few tricks to get the FTP working *whistles*