• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

ES Enchantress Help

xTheCheaTx

Oct 30, 2004
Florida
ES Enchantress Help

I know everyone is busy trying to build up their first characters, but any advice on what would be a good skill balance between ES and TK with the roughly 20 pts ill have to spend on it along with what kind of vitality/energy balance i will need would be appreciated. I currently have 50 vit and base energy, I will have max warmth and maybe have insight on merc when it will be a possibility if the extra mana in energy shield warrants this.

xTheCheaTx

Oct 30, 2004
Florida
Liliel said:
20 TK, 1 ES. Base energy.

ok. but i wasnt planning on using a lot of + mana stuff. with tals, demon machine, maybe an soj or + 100 mana ring id only have 300 - 400 or so mana. Is that going to be high enough, even with like 1054% mana regen from insight and warmth? I plan on using delirium instead of shako, so thats i big boost im not getting.

Liliel

Oct 22, 2004
Australia
You're not supposed to rely on ES to survive, it's just there to make good use of the awesome mana regen that's otherwise wasted on an enchantress. But it seems you are a ranged enchantress... You really ought to mention something like that in your post, y'know. I thought you were talking about melee with maxed block...

A ranged Enchantress can probably afford to put points into energy if you feel the need. 70-100 should be fairly safe...

xTheCheaTx

Oct 30, 2004
Florida
Liliel said:
You're not supposed to rely on ES to survive, it's just there to make good use of the awesome mana regen that's otherwise wasted on an enchantress. But it seems you are a ranged enchantress... You really ought to mention something like that in your post, y'know. I thought you were talking about melee with maxed block...

A ranged Enchantress can probably afford to put points into energy if you feel the need. 70-100 should be fairly safe...

sorry i had meant to say this in the first post.

I was just thinking my mana would always be out. But i think i will put all pts into TK and Vit and then if my mana bulb is always empty start pumping energy some.