• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Downloadable Lvl 70's. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHaven

Apr 8, 2004
Downloadable Lvl 70's. . .

All,

This might be the exact WRONG place to post this, but I'm having trouble and I need a bit of help.

A friend of mine is coming to stay at my house for a week in a few days, and we want to play through D2X's hell mode together on a LAN I've got running at my house.

Needless to say, we don't have time to raise characters from "birth", as it were, so I'm looking for a group of downloadable characters that we can play with.

My criteria: level 70-75ish, all classes, no stats/skills allocated.

Do any of you know where I might find them? I've been a bit out of touch with the D2 community since I went to school. . .

Thanks in advance!

chickenhed

Jun 26, 2003
WhiteHaven said:
All,

This might be the exact WRONG place to post this, but I'm having trouble and I need a bit of help.

A friend of mine is coming to stay at my house for a week in a few days, and we want to play through D2X's hell mode together on a LAN I've got running at my house.

Needless to say, we don't have time to raise characters from "birth", as it were, so I'm looking for a group of downloadable characters that we can play with.

My criteria: level 70-75ish, all classes, no stats/skills allocated.

Do any of you know where I might find them? I've been a bit out of touch with the D2 community since I went to school. . .

Thanks in advance!

As I am sure someone here will tell you, the SPF doesnt endorse what you are requesting. Try google for some better answers to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.