• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Done with diablo.Looking for new game

zaba_the_man

Banned
Oct 20, 2004
finland
Done with diablo.Looking for new game

yep im Done with diablo. diablo isnt interesting anymore everyone just running after Uber bosses and keys and new patch wasnt great as i though.
i completed what i wanted lvl 90 paladin with perfect gear.
well i know i cant be away from diablo more than year this happened befory but now im looking good game to play.
i like almost every type of games but i would like to start with new good RPG
so if someone knows good games say it here and help me :lol:

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
Well i guess goodbye

There are loads of good rpg games.
My favourite ones are
star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2
Neverwinter nights
The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind
Deus Ex 1 and Deus Ex invisible war (It's a fps but has loads of rpg elements)

hope this helps

Aman

MickRaider

Banned
Aug 3, 2005
Guild wars is supposed to be a better version of diablo. It's an mmorpg though.

If you want a really good game and have a ps2, get Katamari Damacy. It's incredibly cheesy but the most fun game you'll ever play.

Tanith

Jan 1, 2004
In the Vault. :)
www.gamersvault.net
GuildWars was developed by the old D2 team, and they've made several improvements...such as the drop system, where all gold dropped is automatically "shared" by all party members and items are "assigned" to this person or that one. No quibbling over booty. :clap:

PvP, or GvG, is a blast. No mh required, since all maps are the same. Gorgeous graphics. GW has a lot going for it, but I still enjoy D2 enough to have started a new ladder char.

Tanith ;)

RiderPride

Aug 9, 2005
I'm not sure about guild wars, I've seen it played a couple of times but if your willing to pay, world of warcraft is awesome, you'll almost never see the same weapons and armour more then once there's so much of it...you can get skills and stuff like alchemy,mining,mechanics,fishing,cooking and a million other things, there are awesome player vs player battles and the battles or raids between the horde and the alliance are awesome. It's also a very interactive game, theres almost nothing you can't do. If you wanna know anything else just message me.

Omikron8

Jun 28, 2003
Warcraft 3/Expansion : DOTA or DOTA: Allstars (imbalanced fest)

Been playing both custom maps for a year and both are still very enjoyable, unless you have morons for teammates, with which b.net is quite populated.

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
Also forgot this game it should be really cheap now but worth every penny

Black and White :thumbsup:

rg_22uk

Sep 1, 2004
I've also stopped playing (have done for about 7 months now). If you're looking for a nice, free online rpg give www.battleon.com a go. It's free to play but there are only a certain amount of free slots. It only costs £8 / £12 to upgrade though which is well worth it.