• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Does anyone have a screenshot of a torch?

Elite X

Aug 1, 2005
Canada
Does anyone have a screenshot of a torch?

I've yet to see what they are, and they're look. So I'd like it if anyone could show me and picture of their own or a link or picture of a torch. ;D

jrlafrance

Nov 29, 2004
California, USA
Now this is a silly question:

The Hellfire Torch goes in your "backpack" while you're traveling...how do you keep it from burning your stash up? Furthermore, if you somehow attach it to your "backpack", shouldn't it add to your light radius?? :scratch:

Aug 2, 2005
jrlafrance said:

The Hellfire Torch goes in your "backpack" while you're traveling...how do you keep it from burning your stash up? Furthermore, if you somehow attach it to your "backpack", shouldn't it add to your light radius?? :scratch:
It does add to your light radius, +8. :thumbsup:

Aug 2, 2005
jrlafrance said:
SEE! Ask a silly question, and get a silly answer! (D'oh! I guess I should have read all the stats on it first!)
there is no such thing as a silly question, just silly people..... or is that stupid not silly :scratch: Oh Well

Jul 27, 2005
jrlafrance said:

lets just say that its a magical torch that doesnt burn the holder

or

its a yellowish sulfur crystal that glows in your backpack.

and they call it hellfire torch because its a sulfuric crystals from hell.

just use your imagination damnit