• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Diablo II items check list

JackyJ

Jun 29, 2003
Visit site
Diablo II items check list

I created this list a while ago because I wanted to collect all the items in the game.

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~witkowsk/files/d2ItemsList.pdf

I figured some of you might find it useful for whatever purpose. It is in PDF form for easy printing. There's a line next to each item in case you want to record specific stats for each item (i.e. %ED, +skills) so you can know if you have a better version of the item stashed somewhere.

Enjoy.

essojay

Jun 26, 2004
NH
There's a program called Flavie that does this but this is nice too.

A rune or runeword list might be helpful too.

Humphrey

Jul 5, 2005
Nottingham, UK
I use Medieval Mart and Flavie myself (link in the 1.10 grail thread or the Atma thread).
The spaces you've left on yours are a very good idea though. Medieval Mart has not got a place to record the stats of an item. I'd like to know which of mine are perfect, but I suppose I'm just going to have to look through them all to find out.

Actually, if I had a printer set up, I could have really used your list earlier today! I was listing all the items I had recieved through giveaways/trades, so they didn't get mixed up with my grail, I had to write them all out by hand. Might print your list out on monday (going somewhere with a printer) and re-do the list of recieved items on it.

JackyJ

Jun 29, 2003
Visit site
essojay said:
There's a program called Flavie that does this but this is nice too.

A rune or runeword list might be helpful too.

I do have runes and runewords in there, but they're just kind of thrown in there with the rest of the items; nothing special.

Humphrey said:
I use Medieval Mart and Flavie myself (link in the 1.10 grail thread or the Atma thread).
The spaces you've left on yours are a very good idea though. Medieval Mart has not got a place to record the stats of an item. I'd like to know which of mine are perfect, but I suppose I'm just going to have to look through them all to find out.

Actually, if I had a printer set up, I could have really used your list earlier today! I was listing all the items I had recieved through giveaways/trades, so they didn't get mixed up with my grail, I had to write them all out by hand. Might print your list out on monday (going somewhere with a printer) and re-do the list of recieved items on it.

I'm glad it could have been useful to someone besides me. :D
I did check out that Medieval Mart file, but it's a little too fancy for my tastes. I justed wanted something simple. :)

I put a zip file up there too with .sxc and .xls files in case you want to modify the list to make it smaller or customize it a little better to fit your needs. I haven't put the Standard of Heroes or the ingredients in the list yet, so you may want to do that.

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~witkowsk/files/d2ItemsList.zip

Have fun.

Jude

Jul 10, 2003
www.wondrousuniverse.com
This should be handy. We Mac players can't use most of the programs that other Diablo II players use, so lists are good! Thanks.
Jude

JackyJ said:
I do have runes and runewords in there, but they're just kind of thrown in there with the rest of the items; nothing special.

I'm glad it could have been useful to someone besides me. :D
I did check out that Medieval Mart file, but it's a little too fancy for my tastes. I justed wanted something simple. :)

I put a zip file up there too with .sxc and .xls files in case you want to modify the list to make it smaller or customize it a little better to fit your needs. I haven't put the Standard of Heroes or the ingredients in the list yet, so you may want to do that.

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~witkowsk/files/d2ItemsList.zip

Have fun.