• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Dclone in 1.11

muzyk

Aug 13, 2005
Toronto Canada
Dclone in 1.11

Is there still Dclone in v1.11 because the last time i played it was two years ago, and i remember the soj counts yet i came back to diablo around a week and a half ago and i havent seen any soj counts?

Hacknshoot

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Well, of course it's still there. :p It's just that no one wants to use the SoJ's that haven't come out yet- since the ladder reset about a week ago, there's obviously hardly any SoJ's found yet.;)

muzyk

Aug 13, 2005
Toronto Canada
Hacknshoot said:
Well, of course it's still there. :p It's just that no one wants to use the SoJ's that haven't come out yet- since the ladder reset about a week ago, there's obviously hardly any SoJ's found yet.;)

RIGHT SOJS FOUND! lol

its more like one soj found or traded to an item shop owner or a duper and 1000 of them made lol

illa

Dec 27, 2003
Copenhagen
www.illest.dk
Silly geese.

SoJs sold on NL or wherever as long as they are on the same server ip make Dclone spawn. So selling on L or NL doesnt matter, it will appear on both at the same time.

Myrakh-2

Jun 23, 2004
flyff.cable.nu
The 1.11 patch probably is the problem --- bots aren't up again, so no SOJ hunting yet. And the recent bans might have a bad influence on the availabily of SOJs/SOJ-bots as well...

WuMan

Jul 15, 2005
nj
the mass bannings by blizz might have something to do with it too. Most of the people with the sojs' on nL to sell probably lost their accts.

Also Uber if there were no dupers around no one would have a anni, Blizz implemented the anni to help cope with the over abundance of duped sojs' leftover from 1.09.