• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

dclone finder considered like hack ? no ?, then help plz i

pitcike

Jul 28, 2005
Paris, France
dclone finder considered like hack ? no ?, then help plz

im wondering if i can talk about it here, but i would like my anni, and i know the way to find him (i read all bout it ) but i wonder where could i find a dclone ip finder, u know, which tells you the hot servers.
link me ? :thumbsup:

ActVTristPwnt

Aug 2, 2005
North Carolina
I'm not sure about if it's considered a hack here, but the best way to do what you're wanting to do is download a free version of mIRC and go to channel #useast-dclone --there they have hundreds of people all wanting to know the same things. What IPs are hot, good builds for solo dclone, etc. There are bots that update the IPs and post them as soon as you enter the channel.

If you're a ladder veteran, or play nl and have sojs on nl, there is a group of people you can join there called Alliance, they pop a server everyday. To join you get in touch with them(bots in the channel will tell you how) confirm that you have 8 or more scnl sojs. THey will tell you what IP they are going to pop that day, and what time. From that point you have from the time it is, until when they said it will pop, to get as many games as you can with that server.

As far as just finding the IP of the game you're in. Start/Run: cmd and do netstat --that will bring up a list of numbers. Find the one that has a 4000 under column "Foreign Address" and your IP is the numbers right before the 4000 and after the last decimal point.

Ex: xx.xxx.xxx.135:4000

Joch

May 30, 2005
Belgium
5Ws said:

doesn't help ****... it doesn't say how to find the RIGHT ip.
there used to be a site dclone.de.vu who kept score of soj counts.. but all up a suddon every1 got the msg "acces denied".
so thats where my hunting stopped as for I didn't want to go for a hack to find it.
the DCfind program (both the one that can find ip & the one where u need to insert ip) is considerd third party program & may result in getting your account/cd key banned.

lonnie913

Sep 25, 2003
Visit site
Joch said:
there used to be a site dclone.de.vu who kept score of soj counts.. but all up a suddon every1 got the msg "acces denied".
so thats where my hunting stopped as for I didn't want to go for a hack to find it.
the DCfind program (both the one that can find ip & the one where u need to insert ip) is considerd third party program & may result in getting your account/cd key banned.

it does help. section 3 is about finding the dclone hunting community without the use of 3rd party programs.

5Ws

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
FL
Joch said:
Doesn't help ****? Guess what, with that guide, I used to get 2 Anni's a day, without any hacks, cheats. Maybe you should read it over, or can you read?
I'm trying to help the guy, please don't put up useless crap like that ok? You'd think a 500 post count forumer would know better than that.