• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

couple questions

bammargera

Jul 24, 2005
couple questions

i dont think im suppose to post this here but im gonna.

1. where do u get the keys to spawn lilith?

2. where do u get the body parts that has something to do with lilith?

3. is lilith strong?

4. what does lilith drop?

im sorry but i dont know alot of things about the new patch. so please dont be mean if i sound like a noob!

aman

Assassin Moderator
Mar 23, 2005
Scotland
Justa tip try using the search tool , there are loads of threads about this :thumbsup:

but i wil try to tell you the answers

1) i can't remember what the keys are called but you get keys from
1) The countess
2) The summoner
3) i can't spell his name so i won't try :lol: but the guy in act 5 if you kill him the pindle portal closes

2) Transmute all 3 keys in act 5 iirc and this opens a portal to
ubber izzy
lilith
uber duriel (note 3 keys = 1 portal) each one drops a body part

Also if you collect 3 sets of keys and open 3 portals you fet all different ones so you will get each body part

Transmute these then you get to go to uber trist

3) don't know

4) body part

Also don't expect to get keys on every run i think the chances are something like 1/34

Hope this helps a bit but you will get a better answer if you do a search as i might have gotten something wrong but i think i got it all right :D

Aman

MoonUnit

Jul 21, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Ok, first question, keys drop from countess, summoner and nilik. You need 1 of each to open 1 portal. 3 key sets to get all the body parts. You see 3 keys = portal to a mini 'uber' boss, kill it and it drops a body part. 3 diff mini bosses drop the parts. You cube the parts in act5 to open trist. Trist is where you get hell's torch.

EDIT: dammit someone ALWAYS beats me when im posting!!! :p

evild2player

Sep 6, 2003
Canada
bammargera said:
i dont think im suppose to post this here but im gonna.

1. where do u get the keys to spawn lilith?

2. where do u get the body parts that has something to do with lilith?

3. is lilith strong?

4. what does lilith drop?

im sorry but i dont know alot of things about the new patch. so please dont be mean if i sound like a noob!

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374798

Check the thread for more info.

1. Countess, Summoner, and Nilhithak drop the keys of terror hate and destruction. You cube a set of keys and it opens a random portal (there are 3 portals. Each portal has a uber boss. Lilith, Izual, and Duriel. These guys are much stronger than the normal Izual etc.)

2. Lilith Izual and Duriel drop the body parts. (brain eye and horn)

3. Yes if you are unprepared they are strong. Lilith has mad poison and antidotes don't really help.

4. refer to #2.

You can cube the body parts to open a portal to uber tristram and fight uber diablo baal and mephisto. When the last one dies a unique large charm drops.

edit: Jeez I got beaten to it =[

bammargera

Jul 24, 2005
MoonUnit said:
Ok, first question, keys drop from countess, summoner and nilik. You need 1 of each to open 1 portal. 3 key sets to get all the body parts. You see 3 keys = portal to a mini 'uber' boss, kill it and it drops a body part. 3 diff mini bosses drop the parts. You cube the parts in act5 to open trist. Trist is where you get hell's torch.

EDIT: dammit someone ALWAYS beats me when im posting!!! :p
is the torch a charm?