• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Cold Synergy Calculator

Jun 22, 2003
Visit site
Cold Synergy Calculator

Does anyone know of another place I can download it? I can't get it to work on the main site, and I'd like to use it to help plan out my ladder character for the new ladder season.

Kijya

Feb 28, 2005
Sweden
SquareRootOfBob said:
Does anyone know of another place I can download it? I can't get it to work on the main site, and I'd like to use it to help plan out my ladder character for the new ladder season.
download? no idea but here's a online one ... sadly not for the coldskills but for all sorcskills ;)

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
Nov 13, 2003
Diablo III Hardcore
Kijya said:
download? no idea but here's a online one ... sadly not for the coldskills but for all sorcskills ;)

The calculator at diabloingame has SOOOO many errors, i would not recommend using it. It even does not have correct base damage on some skills.

There is a site i cannot mention here, since we are not allowed to link to sites that sell items, BUT this site has a very nice skill calculator, which is the only reason i am mentioning it. Search for "chippydip" with google.