• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Classic Player Matchup/Current Games Thread

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
Classic Player Matchup/Current Games Thread

Requests have been pouring in from all over the globe for a player matchup thread here for Classic games currently being played on Bnet or even SP. We can try this for a while here to see if it works. It seems like many Classic players do not spam the other forums here so much so here are the rules:

1. Please post your realm
2. Please post the game name.
3. Please post what portion of the game you will be playing. For example "hell CS runs on East", or "Act 2 NM".
3. Please post whether you will have a password. This password can either be posted here or via PM's. This will definately take longer to get players in your game, so passwords may not be ideal.
4. Please post how long until the game is up and running, if you have to go to the bathroom or get a drink first. Don't forget these life necessities. You don't want to end up like that Korean guy...
4. Please post when the game is down as well.

On going tournaments are also welcome. If you want to get a game going with the same people, say for example, Friday nights at 9:00 PM Central, you may also post that here. Please give us the name of the torunament, rules about twinking or not, or which type of characters you want in your tourney. You are required to give us regular updates on these, too. :D

That's about it for now. I hope we can get some games going and have some fun. I will add or change the rules as time goes on so please check back here occassionaly.

skihard

Banned
Jun 23, 2003
Michigan
Visit site
I'll be on 8/16 around 6:00 EST, normal game, finishing act 2, starting act 3, using Fire Sorc with another character parked in the game to add exp.

Whisper me for game name if interested in joining.

<-----Acount to whisper

itsmillertime

Nov 6, 2003
ill be on 9/8 at around 8:00 pm EST. my next move is to kill andy with my level 14 zon. whisper *onedeep if your interested in playing. this is east classic hardcore ladder, btw.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Nov 2, 2003
Chicago
There are no current games listed. This thread will drop to be replaced by one in which you can post your account names and add people to your friends list. That way you can hjust see in-game who is on and what games they are in. Good idea, Taft