• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Cheap Runewords?

Arutha

May 20, 2004
a few that I am shooting for are Lore, harmony, peace, stealth, rhyme, and of course spirit and insight.

SirDooFuss

Jul 18, 2003
Sunny California
Arutha said:
a few that I am shooting for are Lore, harmony, peace, stealth, rhyme, and of course spirit and insight.

As far as Act 2 merc weapons, Insight and Obedience are amazingly cheap if you're willing to settle for a Bill/Battle Scythe/Partizan. And a Spirit in a high resist pally shield, even a normal one, or a Crystal Sword is very cool!:thumbsup:

FreezerBurn

Banned
Dec 16, 2004
Texas
thanks for the quick replies. of the top of your head, does anyone know what socketed items to look for? i know i could look them up, but i'm lazy.

Arutha

May 20, 2004
Since I haven't had much time to play since the restart I'm a little behind so I'm still on the lookout for a 2os helm for lore, 3os armor for those new runewords, 4os crystal sword for a spirit, a good 4os bow for harmony, 4os polearm, and a good 2os shield for splendor or rhyme.