• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

charge, ias and block

Alex_-

Oct 28, 2003
charge, ias and block

So we have this level 20 if i rememeber correctly low level pvp/pk charger (mind hes very good) and a level ** barb. the paladin charge locks the barb and he hits hit nearly every time. 90%. I am a watcher and all i see is the pally charging his *** off and pushing the barb back contanstly.
So What is this? Does the knockback effect of charge work 100% of the time, wether you hit or not? Is it even blockable?
Also, is charge affected by ias? If so in what way?

Frightcrawler

Jun 24, 2003
charge is blockable, the barb would most likely block it if he had even a little bit of block. (because of level differences)

Kirsty

The Order of Dii Guild Member
Jun 21, 2003
Netherlands
www.homestead.com
Blocking has nothing to do with level differences. The only thing that affects blocking is when you are running (blocking drops to 1/3rd of its value).

It is more likely that the barbarian was in FBR or FHR animation, in which case you cannot block again and a continuous sequence of charge would thus disable him.

Alex_-

Oct 28, 2003
i guess thats it then. But my second question remains, is charge affected by ias in any way?