• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

CB Fury Wolf - good against Uber 3??

skytouch

Aug 4, 2005
toronto
CB Fury Wolf - good against Uber 3??

Hello, i have never played a driud before, but i was thinking of starting one if it was viable: a Crushing Blow Fury Wolf

Would this be viable against the uber 3? I was originally thinkin of smiter or kick-sin.. but then i realized Druids have oak-sage which would help alot for me since i play Hardcore.

any info on this? Is CB Fury Wolf good ? Thanks for your guys' time.

Greex

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Warrensburg,Missouri
I would strongly recommend you not go up against the ubers by yourself on hardcore. Softcore a smiter could do it just fine. But hardcore you are most likely to die. The oak sage wouldn't last very long. Summons tend to die unless you are actually built for summoning. Especially since the summons are very very dumb ai's.

If i were you I would have a smiter come in with you. This would work yes but you will probably die. Especially if you dont have a good computer. There are many things you need to take in before you actually do this.

garion

Apr 8, 2005
San Francisco
skytouch said:
Hello, i have never played a driud before, but i was thinking of starting one if it was viable: a Crushing Blow Fury Wolf

Would this be viable against the uber 3? I was originally thinkin of smiter or kick-sin.. but then i realized Druids have oak-sage which would help alot for me since i play Hardcore.

any info on this? Is CB Fury Wolf good ? Thanks for your guys' time.

from my exp fighting the ubers....the lit dmg from meph would toast any of your summons in one hit....now add that with the fact that my oak sage often likes to "wander" towards the enemy to its doom...i wish it was a bit smarter..maybe in 1.12?...