• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

CB and PDR

Lemina

Jul 31, 2005
CB and PDR

What is the cap for PDR in PvP and PvM respectively? I just got bit by the D2 bug again after taking a year+ off. Last I heard there was a 75%PDR cap for 1.09. Also, is there a cap for Crushing Blow (PvM)? Sorry for asking these questions, as they've probably been covered a bajillion times. The search function doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

Harleyquin

Apr 12, 2005
In 1.10 and 1.11 Damage Reduction is capped at 50%. For Crushing Blow, I don't know if a cap exists but it is possible to get over 50%

Nilaripper

Aug 5, 2005
Vienna,Austria
Lemina said:
Also, is there a cap for Crushing Blow (PvM)?

Crushing blow (Pvm) is capped at 95%. No need to apologize for asking
questions. Nobody knows everything about this game, even old veterans.
Except this guy named RTB seems to know all. :lol:

RTB

Jun 21, 2003
Dimension of Numbers
Nilaripper said:
Crushing blow (Pvm) is capped at 95%.
There is no cap on Crushing Blow/Open Wounds/Deadly Strike. For attacks that use AR there's an effective cap of 95%, as you do have to hit a monster/player in order to activate CB, but with Smite for example, each hit will result in CB activating if you have 100% or more chance for CB.