• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Can you synergize CTC skills?

Wmeredith

Sep 16, 2004
Can you synergize CTC skills?

If I am a sorc using a Crescent Moon weapon, and I hit something with it and the CTC CL casts, can I synergize that with my skill tree?

I'm pretty sure that Light Mastery will affect this, but if someone could confirm or discredit either of these for me, that would be awesome. I'm thinking of building a melee enchantress with max enchant, fire mastery, Light Mastery, a few in ES, and some Frozen Armor.

Uzziah

Feb 20, 2004
Yes you can synergies it but you have to have the skill tree that synergies it and have hard points in that tree.

for example: If I have a fire bear druid and have say hellmouth with its ctc firestorm and lets say I have 20 in both boulder and fissure. Then the ctc firestorm will be synergied with 40*23% increased damage.

What they corrected with the 1.11 patch was the Sorceress using Hellmouth, stone, and a club with fissure, while having +300% Fire Mastery. In 1.11 the firemastery applies but nothing else will.

Wmeredith

Sep 16, 2004
Uzziah said:
Yes you can synergies it but you have to have the skill tree that synergies it and have hard points in that tree.

for example: If I have a fire bear druid and have say hellmouth with its ctc firestorm and lets say I have 20 in both boulder and fissure. Then the ctc firestorm will be synergied with 40*23% increased damage.

What they corrected with the 1.11 patch was the Sorceress using Hellmouth, stone, and a club with fissure, while having +300% Fire Mastery. In 1.11 the firemastery applies but nothing else will.

Cool. I'm going to make melee sorc, then.