• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Can Diablo escape Act 4?

Kiraamzsy

Aug 10, 2005
Canada
Can Diablo escape Act 4?

does there give such as something called ultimate diablo or something like that?
i remember playing a long time ago and i was fighting diablo in a den in act 1 i think... and he was SUPER strong... did i dream this or have i been drinking too much?

buttaz

Mar 24, 2005
This is called "THe Diablo Clone" or Uber D...... which is spawned on specific "hot" serevers, where the selling of SoJ's is taking place. The message "Diablo walks the Earth" (or something like that) signifies his arrival. D clone is much stronger than normal Diablo, and takes the place of the first Super-Unique u come across, ANdy, Meph, wutevar.... there's a guide somewhere on these forums that explain it in more detail than me, but bah, im to lazy to link it ;)

letosan

Aug 2, 2005
Missouri
every once in a while I see a "##### SoJ's sold" message in a game, once I even saw 2, but man, I never seem them like I used to see them.

Has anyone seen him in the last month or so? Does Blizzard still expect us to sell SoJs (encouraging people to dupe them like they did last ladder)

FreezerBurn

Banned
Dec 16, 2004
Texas
a lot of the surplus sojs came from a hack that would tell you what an item was before you gambled it. so people would spend days just shopping for sojs. they fixed that though, so i don't think you'll see too many in the new ladder.