• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Blizzard troll of the month !

Evrae Altana

Aug 13, 2005
Rubby Ducky
Wow, just simply WOW. That part where he says that he can't play the game without mh is simply retarded. I hope Blizzard bans him. All I can say to him is LOOOSER.

Feb 28, 2004
Thought it was a wind up. Actually, i still think it is. My perception of reality crumbles if i start taking stuff like that seriously :)

arcticknight

May 28, 2005
Chicago, IL
can't believe some person would actually attempt this in a b.net forum. :lol: who in their right mind would be stupid enough to do this. :lol:

Senor Bezeer

Mar 5, 2005
I'm guessing he is just trying to be an a**. I mean im sure he named all of the hacks out there. Or atleast the ones Ive heard about. I say he is trying to get arouse outta people.

De4dEyE

Jan 22, 2004
Evrae Altana said:
Wow, just simply WOW. That part where he says that he can't play the game without mh is simply retarded. I hope Blizzard bans him. All I can say to him is LOOOSER.

can't believe some person would actually attempt this in a b.net forum. who in their right mind would be stupid enough to do this.

This guy is pretty damn good. I mean, he's even getting people on THIS forum. :lol:

Twoflower

Banned
May 22, 2004
i think he is cool lol. what he said about 99 % of bnet people actualy using MH is sad but true, someone has to say it once in a while on blizzard forums :) and it comes whit nice humour :p great read

phool

Apr 27, 2005
uk
ROFLMAO!!! I just love it when he says:

Ok obviously some people don't condone "cheating" however I believe it is a natural part of the game. I think the moderaters probably cheated to get their job.

How can anyone not see this dude is joking!? Many thanks for the link, iconoclast

Nyris

Jul 26, 2005
over there :points:
"oggi_1

Gateway: Useast

9. Re: Having ruoble using my Map Hack | 8/10/2005 3:26:45 PM GMTDT

Since when has map hack been illigal? This is a first time post for me but I've been nder the impression Map Hack was supprted by Blizzard. Everyone uses it and everone talk about it."

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

map hack supprted by blizzard!?!?!?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!

"oggi_1

20. Re: Having ruoble using my Map Hack | 8/10/2005 4:41:28 PM GMTDT

Ok obviously some people don't condone "cheating" however I believe it is a natural part of the game. I think the moderaters probably cheated to get their job. All I need is one link or one email to a working maphack, or maybe a bot or Auto Aim. Thanks."

if this dude is that oblivious he deserves to get banned!

and that other guy-"wtf is a EULA??"

"oggi_1

21. Re: Having ruoble using my Map Hack | 8/10/2005 4:47:53 PM GMTDT

------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
dude u do know botting and mhing is illigal right. oggi_1 will proboly be banned shortly.
------------------------------------------------------

Obviously you traders are not going to help me. Hopefully when the bliz moderators come online they can hook me up. Until then If you can't help me please don't post."

(i passed out from laughing here)

thanks for the laughs oggi_1 hahaha

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Aug 17, 2003
Hamburg, Germany
Either he is a candidate for the most stupid cheater living on this planet or he is indeed a troll, just writing this to provoke the moderators (or to proove that they aren't modarating the forum at all) or to start a flame war.

In any case, when I read postings like these, I have a laugh, report it when it happens here, subscribe to it in case of really brilliant trolling/stupidity and don't post at all. It's not just interesting what the guy writes, but also who is writing the typical "<insert flame>, reported, you will get banned" replies. That tells me a lot about other forum members as well.

Hnoo B said:
Ok, I hate to ask a really nooby question, but what is trolling?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Jan 3, 2004
Your subconscious
krischan said:
Either he is a candidate for the most stupid cheater living on this planet or he is indeed a troll, just writing this to provoke the moderators (or to proove that they aren't modarating the forum at all) or to start a flame war.

In my opinion, he's provoking the users, not the moderators - and he did a smashing job of it too, I might add. The mods would simply ban him, but the users have provided him with hours of el-cheapo entertainment.

Heck, the mods were probably laughing right along with the troll even as they were locking his silly thread. :p

Gorny

Banned
Sep 9, 2003
If it was here I would have insta banned abd then maybe left the thread open for laughs.

Dawnmaster

Apr 23, 2004
Belgium
Hm, I don't get one part, if he only made the thread as a Troll, or as a Joke or something, doesn't he know he's gonna lose his CD-Key when the Mods kick in? Either he's going to stop with playing Diablo forever and broke his cd's or else, I don't know what he was smoking when he made that thread :rolleyes:

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Jan 3, 2004
Your subconscious
Dawnmaster said:
Hm, I don't get one part, if he only made the thread as a Troll, or as a Joke or something, doesn't he know he's gonna lose his CD-Key when the Mods kick in?

I'm willing to bet your car that he doesn't use any hacks at all - and although I don't visit the BNet forum enough to be certain, I doubt the mods there ban for simple admission of hack use (although it might prompt an investigation*). If that was the case, their board would be dead in a matter of hours. :D

*Pure speculation.

Pherdnut

Sep 13, 2004
Bnet's mods are definitely a lot less likely to ban over discussions about MH than ours are, I think. That always bothered me about Bnet. I mean, it's their freaking game right?