• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Blizzard Sorceress Help

wangboBW

Nov 18, 2003
Blizzard Sorceress Help

Hi, I am making my second HC character and I decided that it will be a sorceress. Since its HC, I really wanted to have energy shield as part of my build. So I wanted to make it like this:
20 Blizzard
20 Cold Mastery
20 Glacial Spike
20 Ice Blast
20 Telekenesis
(max out ice bolt last, and will use +EShield item to cast EShield).
Would it work? or would the lack of one last synergy cause my sorceress not to have enough damage.
Assume I can get semi decent gear for her since my druid can solo nm Baal.
TY for input!

MoonUnit

Jul 21, 2004
Phoenix, AZ
Well I would say i would work, just need a LOT of mana. Ice bolt doesnt make too much of a difference anyway. Having a weapon on switch such as warpspear or a +3 es memory works pretty well.

EDIT: Warpspear gives +6 to es and a +3 es memory gives +9 :thumbsup:

GotFriana

Jul 13, 2005
Argentina
wangboBW said:
Hi, I am making my second HC character and I decided that it will be a sorceress. Since its HC, I really wanted to have energy shield as part of my build. So I wanted to make it like this:
20 Blizzard
20 Cold Mastery
20 Glacial Spike
20 Ice Blast
20 Telekenesis
(max out ice bolt last, and will use +EShield item to cast EShield).
Would it work? or would the lack of one last synergy cause my sorceress not to have enough damage.
Assume I can get semi decent gear for her since my druid can solo nm Baal.
TY for input!

Am I wrong or skills used from items dont recieve any synergy? If that s the case then those points in telekinesis will not help at all.