• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Best place to magic find with a poison nova necro in Nightmare? de

UnlaboredArt

Jun 27, 2005
Best place to magic find with a poison nova necro in Nightmare?

Topic. Don't have much MF, just looking for an area that has best drops in Nightmare that I can kill easily. Don't say Meph because it takes me forever to kill him.

Fluffballer

May 4, 2005
Everyone loves NM Andariel, and she's a paper tiger.

If you want a pretty much gauranteed payout, I've got to go with WSK2 and 3 and Baal. You'll find stuff there you can use as endgame equipment. Even if it takes you a while to kill Baal, I think he's always worth it.

Fluffballer

May 4, 2005
She has the exact same poison resists in NM as Meph and Baal (I'm pretty sure anyway). And she has a ton less hitpoints.

marshaldwm2

Jun 23, 2003
Visit site
Well, it depends on what you are looking for. For good exceptional equipment including sets and uniques, Andy and the catacombs are not bad. but for Elites, you need to do worldstone.

goldfronts

Jul 15, 2005
5Ws said:
Don't bump, this forum does not allow bumping.

I believe it doesn't allow spamming either.

Anyways, I'd do either WSK or CS because both yield nice drops and diablo is a hell of a lot easier and quicker to kill imo then baal.

5Ws

Banned
Dec 2, 2004
FL
goldfronts said:
I believe it doesn't allow spamming either.

Anyways, I'd do either WSK or CS because both yield nice drops and diablo is a hell of a lot easier and quicker to kill imo then baal.
So a kind warning so that he doesn't do it next time and get banned is considered a spam? Should I just go report this then? To be honest I don't care either way, cuz it's not my acc that's gonna get banned.