• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

attack rating goes down

joeshmoe

May 23, 2005
attack rating goes down

I had both Character and Skill Tree windows opened, i clicked on Penetrate and saw that my attack rating went down from 800 to 750. What gives?

I have v1.10

Freezing Rain

May 25, 2005
joeshmoe said:
I had both Character and Skill Tree windows opened, i clicked on Penetrate and saw that my attack rating went down from 800 to 750. What gives?

I have v1.10
I don't understand.. where are you seeing this from? And how do you 'click' penetrate if it's passive?

lone_wolf

Jun 25, 2003
sweden
so lets get this straight you had the char screen open and the skill scren open at the same time, and when you added points to penetrate your ar went down?

Hum cant say that has ever happened to me i think you have yet another case of LCS here

joeshmoe

May 23, 2005
Yes I should clerify, Im playing as a javazon and I clicked to add a point to penetrate and saw the attack rating go down.

Sorry, what is LCS? I checked the acronym page but its not there.

RTB

Jun 21, 2003
Dimension of Numbers
There is this known bug that Blessed Aim and Penetrate don't mix on the LCS, which is an abbreviation for Lying Character Screen. Don't worry, it's only a display error.