• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

ATMA prefix inquiry

Marvi

Aug 9, 2005
Fort Smith, NT
ATMA prefix inquiry

Aloha all!

I've recently acquired ATMA and I'm vastly enjoying how it quenches the vicious collector of junk in me :D My question is if there is a list or reference I can look to listing all the different prefixes and their corresponding number. My collection is getting pretty vast and I keep getting more and more 'Prefix #' items :(

Any help is greatly appreciated!

~Marvi, North Of 60 Cowgirl

JinXX

Dec 24, 2003
South Texas
I wish I could answer your questions, but I am going to favorite this thread so I can come back and find out the answer. :uhhuh:

Crispyknight

Jul 6, 2003
Try the ATMA sticked thread. What version are you playing? It shouldn't be doing that unless you're playing v1.07 or earlier, AFAIK. I don't think Tenshi ever listed prefixes from pre- 1.08.

maxgerin

Jun 22, 2003
Phil.
www.freewebs.com
I wasn't sure about your question...

Are you asking about the available prefixes (and suffixes... collectively known as affixes) and what they do?

If so... CHECK THIS CLICKY. :)

Hope that helps. The site contains lots of useful/basic information about the game. Enjoy!

--maxgerin

Jun 22, 2003
Albuquerque, New Mexico
atma.diabloii.net
This only occurs when you use ATMA with V1.07 files. I still have not figured out the mapping between the ids for the individual properties in the save files and the indices in the magic{prefix/suffix}.txt files for 1.07 . If I ever do figure it out, I'll fix it.

--T