• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

ATMA 1.11 drop rates

Harleyquin

Apr 12, 2005
ATMA 1.11 drop rates

I heard that with the introduction of keys the drop rates for the countess have been altered slightly, other drop rates like those of fangskin, the summoner and Nihlathak were changed as well. Will the old ATMA pre-1.11 reflect this or is there a temporary patch available to reflect the drop rates accurately in 1.11?

Thrugg

Jun 23, 2003
San Francisco CA
You could probably make the 1.10 drop calculator correct for 1.11 by copying the 1.11 treasureclassex.txt and misc.txt files into the ATMA_CONFIG\1.10 directory. But you may need to do something further, not sure.

Regardless, every monster is the same except for Hell Countess, Hell Summoner, Hell Nihlathak; and the only difference to those guys is that their chance to drop everything else is about 59/60 times what it was before, to include the chance they will drop keys.

Myrakh-2

Jun 23, 2004
flyff.cable.nu
You have to go through fangskin to rush a mule to hellforge :)

And I always liked the place, although I didn't go there for items...

EDIT: at least in hell you have to go through him --- there aren't a lot of "plz kill duriel" games to skip all the rest, and most of these games actually mean "please do all of a2 for me"