• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

anyone wanna hire me for uber trist?

robertlee

Aug 5, 2005
lala land
anyone wanna hire me for uber trist?

im a zealot and ive never been to "uber trist" be4. i wanna know if i can take them. hehe and yet im too poor to buy those damn organs. anyone need assistance ? (by the way id like one or two sohs=) ) :clap:

sunami

Banned
Jun 27, 2003
Visit site
umm, oh noobie gun for hire, you dont generally "buy" the organs, especially if you r poor, find the keys and get your own organs, it just takes time......... and no one will give you 1 or 2 sohs or even sojs :))) as they wont know you and you may end up stealing the hellfire

robertlee

Aug 5, 2005
lala land
sunami said:
umm, oh noobie gun for hire, you dont generally "buy" the organs, especially if you r poor, find the keys and get your own organs, it just takes time......... and no one will give you 1 or 2 sohs or even sojs :))) as they wont know you and you may end up stealing the hellfire

oh..i juss wanted to c how uber trist works... :(

allensong

Jul 3, 2004
Toronto
u might hafta show me ur zealot before i employ u, if ur zealot is better than my friends or mine, ur on board =)