• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Alright wtf..

Oct 11, 2004
Alright wtf..

I've already died twice and now my sork at level 47 dies at meph. I was doing another meph run,i had already done some and found shard etc, so i go to static and then he does some charged bolts and i die IN ONE CHARGED BOLT. I had about 35ish lit res and 450ish life. So to this i say WTF and i don't know if i feel like making another ****ing char.

Dahkar

Aug 11, 2003
Were you surprized? Your doing NM MEPH with 35 light res and 450 hp. His Charge Bolt is like a mini msle. BTW: Do you have to make a post about every death? (There is a death thread stickied)

wangboBW

Nov 18, 2003
I really hope your talking about norm meph. If you are talking about nm meph then maybe you deserve dying?

Oct 11, 2004
I was eager to mf, since i had already found shard, frosties, kelpie, aand fleshrender. I guess i won't be on for a while. I've learned yet another lesson.

Jun 26, 2003
Tucson
Visit site
1st drop = godly

you can ask valar or salad.

me n salad were 1st-dropping NM diablo a few times and he droppd unique or set every time.

it made me wish i still had a 2nd cd-key

of course there are other ways to 1-st drop stuff, but the 2nd cd-key is easiest.

Full_Circle

Apr 29, 2004
Dahkar said:
How do you make andy first drop again?

If you talk to Warriv and go to act 2 in the same game you killed Andariel for the quest, she'll first drop every time thereafter. If you leave the game without going to act 2, she won't. That's as of 1.10... I don't know if they fixed it.

BatTheMan

Aug 2, 2005
montreal
so basically you just need to kill andy for quest than talk to warriv travel to act 2 and it's done? Does it work with hell too?

what's this second cd-key btw?

Oct 11, 2004
You can first drop meph by not doing the meph quest and then joining a game in which the quest is done. This would get you a first drop, which is like getting the drop as if you were killing him for the quest. Hacing a 2nd cd-key would allow you to create those games yourself, without having to join pubby games.

PhatTrumpet

Jul 18, 2003
South Portland, Maine
Visit site
The other way to first-drop Meph is to create a game with a char that's got the quest and can MF other areas (Pits, Andy, Diablo, Eld/Shenk/Pin, Baal... anything to kill 5 minutes of time). Then once the game is permed you re-enter with your unquested Sorc and slay the Mephster. Pick up uniques, rinse, repeat.

Tends to be much less boring this way.

Rekoc

Apr 30, 2004
texas
You can also make a game with a char that has already done it. And leave as soon as it is created and join with the char thats going to first drop really fast. Game stays up.

Greex

Banned
Mar 7, 2005
Warrensburg,Missouri
The game doesn't stay up for me. Iv lost to many items in transfering by my self because the game dissapeared. Makes me so mad. Blizz knows when u transfer o_O and they'll ruin ur day on purpose. There evil. They lied about ladder reset. Everyone on ladder is really nonladder. Nonladder is really ladder. They've screwed with out heads. Filled us with lies. They'll come for you next. Just wait.. They'll come.. There coming.. OOOOH ... there coming.. BOOO