• These forum archives have been curated by the community bringing two decades of Diablo 2 knowledge to new players. They are purely for reference and cannot be posted in. Use the main PureDiablo forums for all new conversation.

Alright, So This just doesn't seem right...

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Jun 21, 2003
Who wants to know?
forums.rpgforums.net
Alright, So This just doesn't seem right...

So I look around at gaming sites alot. It is like a spying on them type of thing, see how many of the other forums related to diablo 2 are run and then in my high standards for this site I compare them to this one. I don't post on them as I have no real reason too and since the only game I have ever played in my life is diablo, that is fine. However, I have always taken GREAT pride in this site, these forums are by far a very welcomed feature to my life, its what I do late at night when im bored. What I am getting at, is I love how this is, out of all the other forums out there, the only one that takes a stance against dupes, hacks and the such, but I today am shocked to find out that on the battle.net forums themselves, they have trades involving 3/20/20's and items with 40/15's and other such junk, talk about maphack. It just boggles my mind...

MauJ

Jun 9, 2005
UsEast SCL
These forums are great. They have good views, but It's my promise that not everyone here is legit. And sometimes it worries me because what's worse?

Admitting you're not Legit?
or Pretending you are when you're not?

Legit or not aside though, most of the best d2 players and actual good, trustworthy people in general, use these dii.net forums :)

I'd go as far to say that these forums have definitely pro-longed my time in d2. My addiction would have died long ago.

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Jun 21, 2003
Who wants to know?
forums.rpgforums.net
Don't get me wrong, I know there are people on these boards who are not legit, im just saying, we don't have those forums dedicated to botting and maphack like other places do, nor do we get the dupers and hackers running around.

If we could turn back time Mau, get some of our old regulars back, every forum here has then, ours were the only to be banned in such mass numbers...

MauJ

Jun 9, 2005
UsEast SCL
DOC said:
If we could turn back time Mau, get some of our old regulars back, every forum here has then, ours were the only to be banned in such mass numbers...

You can't ban em all :) Some of those bastards just keep coming back. :rolleyes: